This Week in OpenSim Dev – week ending Saturday 7th August 2010 August 8, 2010Posted by justincc in opensim, opensim-dev, opensim-news, secondlife, twiod, virtual-environments, virtual-worlds.
Hello everybody. This is a summary of the last week of development in OpenSimulator. Except where otherwise specified, the changes described here appear only in OpenSim’s cutting edge Git ‘master’ branch. Please do not attempt to use code taken directly from ‘master’ in any production environment. Sometimes this in-development code may not work or may even cause data corruption. If you are not a developer or tester, please treat this summary instead as a preview of what will be coming up in the next release. The latest official release is OpenSim 0.7 (released on 22nd July 2010).
The letters and numbers in brackets after some entries tell you the latest git commit to which they apply.
This week in OpenSim ( 93532a9 – ab5a461 ).
- None this week
Features & bug fixes
- Melanie removed the buggy implementation of llPointAt() for LSL. This is officially deprecated and never worked on the LL grid (8e37e7e).
- I merged the ‘iar-merge’ branch into master. This adds a –merge option to the Inventory Archive load command “load iar”. If set, this flag merges the loaded IAR into the user’s existing inventory folders, rather than creating new folders. This makes it easier to restore inventory backups to existing users, among other things. Documentation will follow, hopefully pretty soon (1cffeab).
- Melanie added a grid service configuration parameter to set default region flags. This has not yet been documented (16bdb53).
- Melanie stopped hover text colour changes from firing the changed LSL event (1869572).
- Melanie started caching llRequestAgentData() results to reduce user service load (db2f637).
- gcrim contributed a patch to fix llSetLinkPrimitiveParams() so that PRIM_POSITION sets the position of a child prim relative to the root prim, rather than the region (cc05fc4).
- Melanie fixed landmark properties (00fd2e0).
- I merged the shared media/media on a prim OpenSim code into the master branch. If you find any bugs with this feature please file a Mantis report as normal (127072).