This Week in OpenSim Dev – week ending Saturday 4th July 2009 July 7, 2009Posted by justincc in opensim, opensim-dev, opensim-news, secondlife, twiod, virtual-environments, virtual-worlds.
Hello everybody. This is a short summary of OpenSim development for the past week up until the end of Saturday. The numbers in brackets after bug and feature points are the SVN revision numbers in which the work appears.
The changes described here appear only in OpenSim’s cutting edge Subversion ‘trunk’. Please do not attempt to use code taken directly from ‘trunk’ in any production environment. At particular points in time this in-development code may not work or may even cause data corruption. If you are not a developer or tester, please treat this summary instead as a preview of what will be coming up in the next release. The latest official release is OpenSim 0.6.5 (branched at r9561).
This week in OpenSim ( r9951 – r9974 )
- None this week
Features & bug fixes
- Grumly57 contributed a patch that stops the sit position being lost after restart when llSitTarget() is used (r9952).
- Snowdrop contributed patches that add attachment and prim inventory support to the Mini Region Module (MRM) functionality (r9960).
- AnakinLohner contributed a patch that fixes a problem where child prims in objects worn as HUDs or attachments would not receive listen events (r9971).
- Melanie fixed an issue where Linden Lab Second Life client 1.23 could not remove the user’s underwear clothing type (r9973).
- arthursv made some further performance improvements to the Linden Lab UDP client stack